Antibacterial Ultraviolet Germicidal Light Lamp

  • $74.95


UVC LED 50W UV Lamp Ultraviolet Ozone Germicidal Light 220V 110V Bactericidal Quartz Lamp Bacterium Mite Killer.

Ultraviolet + ozone,  double guarantee, 360 ° no blind spot, larger sterilization area, and ozone can remove odor and formaldehyde, the effect is relatively better. Suitable for use in households, bathrooms, kitchens, schools, kindergartens, hospital restaurants, beauty salons. Pet shops, workshops, etc. Wait about 30 minutes after disinfection before entering.

This lamp can easily kill bacterias include mold, Staphylococcus aureus, E.coli, influenza, etc. Ultraviolet light will break them down into water and oxygen.

This lamp can remove odor just like the Smoky smell in the kitchen, musty smell in the bedroom, and the bad smell in the bathroom, shoebox, etc. UV-C ray can kill the bacteria which will cause odor, and the ozone will rapidly kill and oxidatively decomposes organic or inorganic odors substances.

It can break down tiny substances in the air, reduce allergens that can cause asthma and allergies, Kills contaminants that cause colds, flu, allergies, sinus infection, make the air fresher.

CAUTION

UVC Ray is harmful to eyes and skin, don't look at the lamp when it 's light up. People, pets, plants should avoid being exposed to the light. After use, because the lamp killed a lot of bacteria in the room, please open the windows and doors, allow the room to ventilate 15 minutes then enter. Read instructions before use.

 

Click to edit the product in Ali Orders.
Note: only show for shop owner